How long I've had braces!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

9th Month In Braces

December 18th was my 9th month mark in top braces.  I took photos on that day, but never got around to posting them.  Sorry, with the holidays and all, I just got too busy.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

My top teeth are continuing to move and close the gaps.  There is still a ways to go, but they are definitely closing.

In the photos below, they show my top teeth at 9 months and bottom teeth at 3 months.  My bottom teeth are getting straighter.  I cant really tell much difference on the space where the coil is though.  I  think they may need to put another coil there on my next appointment on Jan. 20th, because it doesn't seem to have opened up enough to bring that tooth forward.  But then again that's what happened with my top teeth too.

Not too many other changes than that.  Below are the updated photos taken on 12/18/2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment